About Me

My photo
I am a Child of God, Wife, and Mother. This is my story.

Sunday 23 September 2012

The Facts

The blog will document in all it's gritty truth the story of how my marriage failed. Or how it was saved.

After only 4 years of marriage - these are the facts:

1) I have crushed my husbands spirit, unknowingly.
2) He greatly resents me.
3) Neither of us want a divorce.
4) We love each other (as of right now.)
5) There is no intimacy in our marriage.
6) He has distanced himself from me in an act of self-preservation.
7) I was ignorant of all this until recently.
8) Having fully comprehended how resented I am and how much my marriage is in shambles, I too have distanced myself.

Yes I want this marriage to work, yes I'm willing to try and make it work, but how hard can one fight when their heart is hardening?

- The Good Wife

3 comments:

  1. (((((HUGS))))) Following along <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog via the peaceful wife blog. I see that we go by the same moniker so I figured I'd check in on my 'fellow' good wife. I'm starting your blog from the beginning and reading through. I look forward to learning where you go from here.
    ~ A Good Wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's certainly a work in progress and I've got a looooooong way to to go yet.
      Love,
      ~ GW

      Delete